Monday 16 January 2012

Rachel Bilson in Chanel - 2012 Art Of Elysium Heaven Gala

Rachel Bilson was another exquisitely dressed attendee at the 2012 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala on Saturday night. She wore my favourite piece from Chanel's Spring 2012 collection and looked absolutely gorgeous in it, I think the dress would've looked slightly better on a taller girl but Rachel is so adorable that I can't say a bad word about her.

Dress: Chanel Spring 2012
Shoes: Casadei 8593 Pumps
Clutch: Chanel Satin Diamond Clutch

The wonderful Rachel wore this stunning light mint green organza of a dress from Chanel's Spring 2012 collection - it happens to be my favourite dress of the whole collection so I'm super glad it finally got its red carpet moment! The cap sleeve dress is covered in exquisite feathers and embroidery plus an additional extra tulle at the front to give it more structure, I however, prefer the catwalk version. 


Rachel looked like a real life Tinker Bell in her intricate dress which she paired with satin Casadei heels and a pretty, satin Chanel clutch. Total perfection, I'm so jealous of her dress. 


Rachel completed her look with a faux bob hairstyle to show off her beautiful dress and smoky eyes with a little shimmer to match the colour of her dress. Rachel will be eternally adorable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment