Saturday 14 January 2012

MIley Cyrus in David Koma - 2012 People's Choice Awards

Miley Cyrus attended the 2012 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, such a gorgeous couple.
I've found a new appreciation for Miley as of late, she's been looking great and she rocked my world at this appearance looking so fashion forward, I'm proud!

Dress: David Koma Spring 2012
Shoes: Jimmy Choo ''Tippi'' Snake Effect Pumps


Miley looked stunning in this plunging, white David Koma Spring 2012 dress with futuristic cuts and day-glow accents, it stood out to me hugely, she looks incredibly classy and dare I say, high fashion! The ladylike length and detail on the dress add to the sophistication, maybe Miley really is growing up! She paired with with fuchsia Jimmy Choo pumps, love it. 


The day-glow accent was mainly what drew me to this dress, its so unique and pretty that I can't stop staring at it! 


Miley completed her look with sun kissed waves which were placed to the side and bronzy make-up to offset her white dress. She was one of the best dressed for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment