Saturday 7 January 2012

'Newly Found Sophistication' Award - Leighton Meester

My last 'Award' is the Newly Found Sophistication Award for Leighton Meester (you guys didn't think I'd leave without mentioning my fav, did you?) I picked this for Leigh because she's become a lot more grown up in her fashion choices, 2011 was the year she discovered this newly found sophistication and my, am I impressed! Leighton signature style is very fashion forward and supposed to make you think but this year she's toned it down a notch and come back better than ever.

She's been looking incredibly chic, refined and a lot more confident in her choices which has upped her fashion icon status even more. Here's to Leighton's classy 2011!


In Vionnet Spring 2011


In Versace Resort 2011. 


In Emanuel Ungaro Pre-Fall 2011


In Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011 at the Golden Globes. 


In Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2011. 


Leigh in a Proenza Schouler Spring 2011 ensemble.


Stunning in Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2011 at the Premiere of 'The Room-mate'. 


One of my favourites, Leighton in Louis Vuitton Spring 2011. 


At Harrods in a Vera Wang Pre-Fall and Fall 2011 ensemble. 


Gorgeous Vera Wang Spring 2011 maxi skirt. 


Most recent in Balmain Resort 2012


In Jason Wu Spring 2012.


My favourite of the year: Leighton in Balmain Fall 2011. Wow!


In a Carven Resort 2012 maxi dress. 


Second favourite: Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 ensemble in which she looked the epitome of sophistication! 


The first to wear Marios Schwab Resort 2012 on the red carpet! 


Chic in Vera Wang Pre-Fall 2011. 


In a J.Mendel Spring 2012 skirt and fitted top. 


In custom Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 at the MET Gala. 


At the Christian Dior Spring 2012 show in Paris wearing a Dior Spring 2012 dress. 





That's the end of the Awards from me, now its back to normal blogging! Plus Awards Seasons is upon us...I CANNOT WAIT! : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment