Tuesday 3 January 2012

Best Collection of Diamonds Award - Blake Lively

I wanted to honour Blake Lively's style this year but found a lot of the other Awards were occupied by other ladies so I thought why not honour her amazing taste in jewellery, after all the girl with the perfect wardrobe has the perfect diamonds to complete.

She has a penchant for Lorraine Schwartz jewels and they are literally all that she wears so excuse me if everything I include is by Lorraine, can't say I blame Blake though, her jewels are divine!
This a collection of some of what she wore in 2011, it would take me days to include it all so I just picked my favourites.
*Note - All jewellery is by Lorraine Schwartz unless stated otherwise.




Earrings by Kimberly McDonald. Heaven!




Ring by Kimberly McDonald. 





Ring by Kimberly McDonald.
















My personal favourite of the year. 



I think it's pretty safe to say that Blake's jewellery collection outshines everyone else's! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment