Saturday 28 January 2012

Diane Kruger in Erdem - Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012

Diane Kruger attended the Sidaction Gala Dinner on the 26th which took place in Paris, France. The actress looked sensational as always, she's had a busy week after having attended a few Couture Shows e.g. Versace, Chanel etc.

Dress: Erdem Spring 2012
Heels: Christian Louboutin 'Croisilleta' Sandals
Clutch: Alexander McQueen 


Diane blew me away wearing this stunning silver, full lace gown with an asymmetrical underlay by Erdem to show off her toned legs. My jaw dropped when I saw it, she is always exquisite and this is no different. I'm completely in awe of the dress: the fitted top half and the all over lace is so beautiful and carefully crafted that only someone as fashion wise as Diane could pull it off. She accessorized with matching silver accessories. My favourite look of hers so far this year. 


Diane completed her look with centre parted sleek hair and light smoky eyes, flawless skin and a nude lipstick. Stunning, and I'm loving her earrings too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment