Thursday 19 January 2012

Charlize Theron in Christian Dior - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Golden Globe nominated actress, Charlize Theron was another superbly dressed attendee at Sunday's event. The South African beauty left me speechless when I saw her on E! that night, she looked like a complete goddess and I'm dying to see what she'll wear at the Screen Actors Guild Awards next Sunday. 

Dress: Christian Dior Haute Couture
Heels: Givenchy Spring 2012 Ankle Strap Sandals

Charlize wowed in her Dior Couture rose silk-chiffon gown. We all knew she would wear Dior but I certainly didn't expect this amazing gown with a sexy thigh slit, draped detail on the hip plus a long train which gave Charlize a lot to work with but she just looked heavenly, as per usual. I think the dusty rose colour of the gown makes her look like a complete goddess and of course, she has the figure to pull off the thigh split to perfection. Absolutely one of the best dressed of the night, I'm in love with it. 


Charlize's look was completed with a side swept bun, light pinky make-up to add to the ethereal element and a glittery headband to make it super girly. She blew me and many others away on that night, I hope this standard continues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment