Sunday 15 January 2012

Diane Kruger in Prada - 2012 Critics' Choice Awards

Diane Kruger is the last of my best dressed at Thursday's 2012 Critics' Choice Awards. I was surprised to see Diane there but I couldn't have asked for anyone better seeing as she is perfect in everything she wears.
She completely wowed me on the red carpet and I can only pray she attends more events so we can *sigh* at everything she wears.


Dress: Prada Spring 2012
Clutch: Prada 'Saffiano' Lux Clutch

Diane looked breathtaking in her Grecian halter Prada gown which had two shades of yellow and a light blue to give a gorgeous contrast. I love how she looks regal yet like she didn't try very hard, its Diane's speciality to look carefree. The colours look perfect on her fair skin and I'm glad she went for something completely different to everyone else. Perfection from head to toe. 


Diane's pink Prada clutch added a nice pop of colour as did her pink lips - it seems everyone's got the fuchsia lip bug! Her beautiful smile finished this look beautifully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment