Monday 2 January 2012

Best British Export - Keira Knightley

As every blogger does, I too for some reason always single out one British lady out of the rest when it comes to these fashion awards...why? Well, I guess it's because celebrity land is filled with Americans etc and our Brit girls    tend to dress slightly different or have a different aura around them when it concerns fashion so they stick out like sore thumbs (in a good way!) but my Award goes to the ever beautiful Keira Knightley.

Anyone who knows me, knows I adore Keira: her acting, her beauty and of course her fashion is always something I notice plus you know, having been the face of Chanel 'Coco Mademoiselle' for years gives her the edge over others. She's had a great few months promoting 'A Dangerous Method' at film festivals and gave us an interesting array of looks...


In her statement Mary Katrantzou Fall 2011 dress that had everyone talking!


Picture perfect in Valentino Fall 2011 Haute Couture


My favourite of the year: Keira looking beautiful in Elie Saab Fall 2011 Haute Couture


At the London Premiere of 'A Dangerous Method' in Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment