Thursday 5 January 2012

'Fashion Force To Be Reckoned With' Award - Zoe Saldana

As I draw nearer to the end of my 'Awards', I knew I had to include someone that always left me in awe and someone who had become the IT girl of the fashion world, the lady I'm talking about ladies and gentlemen is Zoe Saldana.
Ever since Zoe starred in Avatar, the fashion world has taken notice of this gorgeous lady and showered her with  beautiful clothes, in 2011 more than ever she became a fully fledged fashion icon - the biggest proof is when she started popping up with the Spring 2012 pieces way before anyone else, I knew from that moment on that Zoe indeed deserved to be honoured for her taste in clothes!

Here are some of her best looks in 2011...

In a Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2011 ensemble. 


In Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011. 


Zoe in J.Mendel.


In Valentino Pre-Fall 2011.


In Isabel Marant Fall 2011


In Prabal Gurung Fall 2011 at Vanity Fair Party. 


Standout dress of the year has to be this Armani Prive gown, simply breathtaking.


At this years MET Gala in custom Calvin Klein. 


In Vionnet Fall 2011. 


At the Michael Kors Spring 2012 show in Michael Kors Fall 2011. 


In Lanvin Resort 2012. 


In a Balmain Resort 2012 ensemble. 


In Barbara Bui Fall 2011 at 2011 VMA's. 


In Giambattista Valli Fall 2011. 


In a Prabal Gurung Resort 2012 ensemble. 


Another favourite: Zoe in her second look from Balmain Resort 2012. 


Zoe in a pretty peach coloured Valentino dress. 


Stunning in Jason Wu Spring 2012. 


I loved the colour of this Reed Krakoff Resort 2012 dress. 


In Gucci Spring 2012, lucky girl! 


Once again, first to wear Antonio Berardi Spring 2012. Love her in this dress. 


My absolute favourite is this Elie Saab Spring 2012 gown, the colour is breathtaking and I simply can't fault anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment