Sunday 15 January 2012

Emma Stone in Lanvin - W Magazine’s Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration

 Emma Stone attended the W Magazine Annual Golden Globe Awards Celebration last night looking sensational once again. The young actress wore a look I instantly recognized and believe me I'd been dying to see this dress on the red carpet and of course, Emma really impressed me.

Dress: Lanvin Spring 2012
Shoes: Lanvin H11 Satin Pumps
Clutch: Lanvin 'Snake' Evening Clutch


Emma wore this colour-block Lanvin Spring 2012 silk dress which had a tri-colour of black, nude and rose all over. The standout detail was the embroidered snake motif around around the neck which actually stemmed from the bottom of the dress. I'm obsessed with the colour combinations and of course the crystal snake is just stunning, a very interesting design from Alber but my favourite piece from the collection. Emma looked stunning as always and carried a complementary Lanvin clutch.


Emma's completed look consisted of soft wavy tresses and coppery eye shadow which complements her dress perfectly, I definitely agree that this dress needs this sort of make-up to not wash the wearer out. Emma gets two thumbs up from me, wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment