Sunday 15 January 2012

Elle Fanning in Rodarte - 2012 Critics' Choice Awards

Elle Fanning made her first red carpet appearance of 2012 at the Critics' Choice Awards on Thursday. The talented teen wore a stunning gown fresh from Rodarte's Spring 2012 collection which I must say, I'm completely obsessed with.
She looks very age appropriate in her own quirky way, one of the best dressed at the event for sure.

Dress: Rodarte Spring 2012

Elle wore one my favourite gowns from Rodarte's Spring 2012 collection and I was adamant that someone worthy should wear it - Elle did me proud! Her beautiful sun flower print gown with pieces of tulle has the most amazing colour combination of light mint and radiant gold, its a dream gown. The length is age appropriate and overall, its extremely high fashion, I'm so glad I got to see this on the red carpet. I adore it. 


Elle's make-up was very fresh and young, I love the bright flick of gold eyeliner that matches the sunflowers on her dress, its very pretty. Her long blonde hair was carefree and wavy. Lovely! 



No comments:

Post a Comment