Saturday 21 January 2012

Blake Lively in Dolce & Gabbana - 'Haywire' New York Screening

My favourite blonde, Blake Lively came out of hiding the other night to attend a private screening of 'Haywire'. The GG beauty hasn't been seen on the red carpet since her Elie Saab suit moment last year so this is her first red carpet appearance of 2012 and believe me I've missed her.
She didn't up the ante like she usually does but she looked cute in her lil ensemble and it made my day to see new pictures of her.

Skirt & Embellished Top: Dolce & Gabbana
Boots: Matiko Stella

Blake wore this cute Dolce & Gabbana ensemble which consisted for a bell shaped knit skirt that also had a black waistband and a silver sequinned top. Blake definitely kept things simple for this outing seeing as it wasn't a movie of hers and she probably only went to catch the screening so minimal effort was made. None the less she looked cute with a hint of winter chic...those ribbed tights make me feel all cosy! 


Blake completed her look with minimal make-up and a pretty hairstyle to keep things looking cute. She's always perfect to me and this is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment