Friday 20 January 2012

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace - 2012 Golden Globe Awards

The sensational Angelina Jolie was my #1 best dressed lady at the 2012 Golden Globes this year and it's easy to see why. The actress was there because her directorial debut 'In The Land of Blood & Honey' was nominated for 'Best Foreign Language Film', she of course attended with her long-time partner Brad Pitt who also had a nomination. 

Dress: Atelier Versace 
Heels: Versace Satin Peep Toe Pumps
Clutch: Christian Louboutin Satin 'Pharaon' 

Angelina was of course wearing her favourite designer, Versace and obviously, she wore an Atelier piece. Any Angelina fan knows she wears Atelier Versace almost exclusively to big events so it should come as no surprise. The minute I saw Angelina on the red carpet I knew she would end up as my best dressed...I mean, what is there not to love? I don't think anyone looked more beautiful than her, not even the younger actresses - she is one of a kind, a total timeless beauty. 


Her white gown had a sexy thigh split to showcase her long limbs, the gathered fabric at the hip made her waist look extra tiny and the folded red detail was the final piece which blew my mind. I think red is one of the sexiest colours and not many people can pull it off, the way the gown was constructed was really quite simple but its the little details such as the red fold that made it special. She accessorized with a Christian Louboutin clutch and complementary Versace heels. Best dressed of the night, by far. 


Like I said, Angelina had zero competition when it came to beauty. She finalized her look with a simple bun to show off her amazing bone structure, eyeliner on the eyes and of course, that gorgeous bright red lipstick to offset the red on her dress - the whole look is flawless and I could not be happier that she wore the red lipstick plus check out the colour on her nails to match. Beauty at its finest.



No comments:

Post a Comment