Friday 25 November 2011

Blake Lively in Elie Saab - Lady Gaga's Workshop Launch

The gorgeous Blake Lively attended Lady Gaga's Workshop Launch in NY a few nights ago and boy did she look amazing. As soon as I caught a glimpse of Blake's outfit I knew it could only be Mr. Saab - the electric blue gave me tingles and the lace shoulders just made my day, this is Blake's best outfit since her Chanel Couture look at the Green Lantern Premiere...she looks heavenly and got me so excited about fashion again so thank you, Blake!

Suit: Elie Saab Spring 2012

Shoes: Christian Louboutin ''Metalipp'' Pumps


Blake looked sensational in her straight off the runway Elie Saab Spring 2012 suit in a beautiful electric blue colour which suits her tanned complexion perfectly. Its a perfect fit for her, its so feminine while it being a suit - the lace detail and plunge really add the sex appeal that Blake is so famous for while adding understated sophistication. It makes her already slim figure appear flawless, her legs look amazing in the trousers - she's just a goddess although I wish she'd chosen better shoes, a strappy sandal would've been better but whatever, I will remember this for a long time! 


A closer look at Blake's Elie Saab suit shows off that amazing lace detail at the shoulders and that deep plunge which works so well with her perfect figure. I thought she accessorized perfectly with silver Lorraine Schwartz jewellery as it made the blue sparkle even more. I'm so glad she upped the ante by wearing a suit, people expect short/revealing dresses from her but this really made my day when I saw it! 


Blake's hair & make-up was stunning, this is probably the best she's looked recently. A carefree up-do is classic Blake but of course she had to make sure we could see that beautiful lace detail and her eye make-up is amazing, a shimmery navy and peach colours were used to create it, bronzy skin and lipgloss completed it to perfection. She's just glowing in this outfit, I hope she wears this colour again. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment