Sunday 6 November 2011

Blake Lively in Dolce & Gabbana - Christian Louboutin Cocktail Party

The amazing Blake Lively made her long awaited return to the red carpet last night to honour her favourite shoe designer and BFF Christian Louboutin who even named her his guest of honour at the party, damn! The blonde bombshell has been MIA from the red carpet since the Teen Choice Awards back in August and believe me she has been sorely missed!
I was relieved to see Blake back on the red carpet because I'm such a huge fan of hers and I've missed seeing her amazing outfits so I was a very happy bunny!

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 Buster & Skirt


Shoes: Christian Louboutin ''Pigalle'' Leather Pumps


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz


Oh how I've missed you Blake! My favourite blonde wore this pretty Dolce & Gabbana ensemble from the very recent Spring 2012 collection. I like her pretty, floral bustier, it certainly does a good job of showing the  puppies (lol) but its also typical Blake - fun and flirty! She teamed it with a crocheted mini skirt to show off those amazing legs of hers which have been MIA for a few outings! It's a pretty and fun outfit, nothing too serious, it looks like she randomly put something together - which always works wonders for Blake. 


Blake was her usual gorgeous self with bed-head hair that looked so glossy and beautiful while her make-up remained fresh with a pop of colour on the lips. Love her! 


I thought Blake's shoes were so pretty that they deserved their very own commentary, they're regular python Pigalle's but in splashes of colour to inject some fun into them. Blake is a huge fan of this heel having worn it several times in the past and I can't blame her, they're beautiful stilettos and a classic design. They're gorgeous and went very well with her outfit. 


While leaving Blake was captured outside wearing this stunning leather Valentino Spring 2012 coat. I love that she looks totally effortless while rocking the hell out of this red leather which not many people can pull off,  I love it!


As Blake and her BFF Christian were leaving the party, ever the gentleman he picked his guest of honour up causing a fit of giggles from the both of them.  It's clear to see these two are very close to each other, definitely firm friends! 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment