Friday 18 November 2011

Camilla Belle in Monique Lhuillier - Chopard Reopening of South Coast Plaza Boutique

The ever fashionable Camilla Belle attended the re-opening of a Chopard Boutique on the South Coast Plaza looking gorgeous in a bubblegum pink dress. I don't think I've ever seen Camilla in pink before but I think she looks lovely and it works really well with her brown hair.
Camilla is also giving us the second look from the brands Spring 2012 collection after Kristen Stewart wore one of the dresses recently. 

Dress: Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 


Camilla opted for this bubble-gum pink dress from Monique Lhuillier's most recent collection - the bustier dress has a panel of shimmering pink sequins over the front which accentuates her curves and gives the illusion of a curvier figure. I personally really love this on Camilla, the length and fit is perfect plus I think the colour looks great on her and although I wish she'd gone for a nude heel I don't mind it much because the dress itself makes quite the statement. 


Camilla completed her look with Chopard jewels which shimmered with the complexion. Her make-up was less heavy than usual with a little smoke on the eyes but nothing overpowering while her hair was very simply styled in loose waves. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment