Saturday 19 November 2011

Blake Lively in Chanel Couture - The Museum of Modern Art Tribute to Pedro Almodovar

Blake Lively was another attendee at The Museum of Modern Art Tribute to Pedro Almodovar and she was also one of my best dressed of the night - her and Emma Stone were the only ones who stood out to me.
Blake was of course wearing Chanel Couture which we haven't seen from her in a while and to be honest I was waiting for the partnership to return. I'm glad Blake is starting to attend more events now as she was completely absent in the Summer time so she better make up for lost time! Here she is looking gorgeous...

Dress: Chanel Fall 2011 Couture Ensemble


Shoes: Christian Louboutin 'Orniron' Ankle Boot


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz


Blake attended the event in this gorgeous Chanel Couture ensemble which consisted of a feathered peplum and a just above the knees skirt. For me, the ensemble is impeccable as the level of Couture detail an design is obvious in the structure plus I adore the different shade of grey/blue, I don't think I've seen Blake in grey before!


I adored Blake's Chanel ensemble, it was perfection on her trim body and fit her like a glove not in a overtly sexual way. It's been a while since Blake has worn Chanel on the red carpet and she came back with a bang in this gorgeous piece, its not typical Blake style but it certainly works for her! The only problem I have with this are those dreaded tights and ankle boots - absolutely no need for either, they almost look like a joke against that beautiful Couture piece, both are a very bad choice but I'll let it go if she never repeats it again! 


Now it wouldn't be Blake if she didn't accessorize her look with a ton of Lorraine Schwartz jewellery (her favourite!) and of course all the attention was on her wrists, look at all those diamonds! She wore three gorgeous rings, I particularly love the two ruby ones, two bracelets on each wrist which definitely got my attention - all the colours co-ordinated with the colour of the dress and I thought it was a great idea as it adds a little sparkle plus notice hows she's also matched her nails to the dress, love that colour! 


Blake completed her Couture look with a beehive bouffant which I think was appropriate to let the intricate detail on the dress shine while her make-up consisted of a metallic grey/blue eyeshadow and peachy lip, flawless as always!  And look at those stunning Lorraine Schwartz earrings, they're adorable and she once again colour co-ordinated, she seriously went all out this time! 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment