Monday 14 November 2011

Zoe Saldana in Elie Saab - 2011 Latin Grammy Awards

The ever fashionable Zoe Saldana took my breath away a few days ago when I saw her in the following dress - speechless, all I could mutter was 'wow'. 
Fashion's newest heavy weight was wearing a traffic stopping Kelly green Elie Saab gown from the Spring 2012 collection. Zoe was only the second to wear a dress from the collection after Gwyneth Paltrow who ironically, also wore a green dress but lets get it straight, Zoe wore hers a lot better! 

Dress: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Green Sequin Gown


Zoe looked like a billion dollars in this stunning sequin dress, I literally cannot get over how beautiful she looks and how sensational the dress itself looks on her, its probably my favourite Zoe look to date. The crew neck cap sleeve gown also had a thin green belt to accent the waist - the colour is so vibrant and alive on Zoe that it almost blinds me, its magical and completely how this dress should be! If perfection existed, it would be Zoe in this gown!


I've said it before and I'll say it again, green looks better on brunettes - it pains me to say it because I'm blonde and its one of my favourite colours but its the truth, its perfect that Gwyneth who is a blonde wore a green dress too, go compare her to Zoe and you can see it for yourself. Back to Zoe, she didn't over power her dress at all by not wearing jewels (doesn't need them!) and keeping the whole look very minimalist because the dress is such a statement, who ever decided on this dress need a damn Oscar! 


Zoe perfected her look with shiny waves, her hair is the definition of perfection on this occasion and her make-up was smoky and dramatic on the eyes with the rest left muted, with all that green there is no need for any more colour! (Look at the sequins on the dress, *dies inside*). 



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment