Sunday 13 November 2011

Olivia Wilde in Louis Vuitton - ''Butter'' AFI FEST Premiere

The stunning Olivia Wilde attended the Screening of Butter at the AFI FEST Premiere a few nights ago looking very striking - the in demand actress was wearing a gorgeous look from Louis Vuitton's Spring 2012 collection, this being out first look at the collection on the red carpet. I'm surprised she got first dibs on this collection but she did look great and it definitely got my attention.

Dress: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012


Shoes: Christian Louboutin ''Sobek'' Peep Toe Pumps

Olivia wore this gorgeous peach coloured laser cut Louis Vuitton dress which also had a sheer yolk over it - as soon as I saw Olivia in this I knew I had to right about it, I thought she looked gorgeous and the colour is absolutely divine on her, she should wear it more often. 


Like her last appearance in Gucci, Olivia has once again accessorized perfectly - silver Louboutins and diamonds made up her look and each piece really complimented the other, I love this look on her! 


Olivia completed her look with a high up-do which was accessorized with a black headband and a thick flick of black eyeliner, false eyelashes, pink blush and peachy cheeks - perfect all over.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment