Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kate Bosworth in Chanel - Chanel Intimate Dinner

Another day another Kate Bosworth post...I'm kidding, but I can't help it that she shows up at lots of events looking flawless. Kate being a huge Chanel fan was also present at the Chanel Intimate Dinner last week along with Elle Fanning and Hailee Steinfeld. It seems 'Dress in Black' was the theme seeing as neither of the attendees wore much colour and Kate in particular was clad in black but I do love her outfit and accessories so not a problem!


Shirt: Chanel Embroidered Trim Silk Shirt, Fall 2011


Shorts: Chanel Tweed A-Line Skirt, Fall 2011


Boots: Chanel Chain Me Lace-Up Wedge Booties, Pre-Fall 2011


Clutch: Chanel Fall 2011 Mini Sequin Lambskin Chain Bag


Kate wore this gorgeous Chanel ensemble that is very much on trend and very 'Chanel' indeed. I'm loving her embellished shirt and tweed skirt, they go together beautifully and stand out regardless of the black. I think Kate dresses perfectly about 98% of the time, I just can't fault the girl she's one of those women who knows what looks good and works the hell out of it! 


Another thing that caught my attention were her amazing Chanel boots..OMG could they be any more beautiful? I love the leather, the gold detail - just everything, what I would give to own them! 


As always Kate kept her make-up very natural with only a slick of mascara and a hint of peachy blush. Her hair was in a chic bun to let the outfit do the talking. Gorgeous girl! 




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment