Friday 18 November 2011

Nikki Reed in Michael Kors - 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' New York Premiere

Nikki Reed attended the New York Premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' a few days ago along with co-star Ashley Greene. While Kristen & Rob were busy in the UK - the other cast helped launch the movie in various US cities.
Once again Nikki blew me away with her dress, my jaw dropped when I saw it and forget what I said last time, this is the best she's ever looked!

Dress: Michael Kors Resort 2012 Cut-Out Gown


Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti 'Sharon' Cage Platforms


Nikki wore this beautiful, bright acid-green cut-out dress to the New York screening and in my opinion she upstaged everyone else by miles! She seems to be a fan of the Resort 2012 collections as its her second look from the season and she most certainly loves different shades of green but I can't blame her as they look sensational on her. As much as I loved Kristen's J.Mendel dress this has to be my favourite of this promotional tour - the colour really pops on her and I need to stop gushing now! 


Her amazing Michael Kors dress also had a high thigh split to add some extra sexiness with all the black cut-outs and body-con style of the dress. I thought Nikki's accessorizing was spotless, the dark cage heels work wonders with the dress - its all very powerful looking and something I hope to see more of from her! WOW.


Nikki really outdid herself this time with lacquered hair which was perfect for the dress and a coral/red lip to pop against the acid-green giving us perfect colour co-ordination. She looks impeccable and I need to stop now because I sound crazy! 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment