Thursday 17 November 2011

Nikki Reed in Marchesa - 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' LA Premiere

The last lady from the LA Premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' is Nikki Reed who I've been a fan of ever since I saw her in Thirteen years ago and she kind of always stuck with me. She really stood her ground against Kristen & Ashley in this beautiful dress which caught my attention straight away, she looks effortlessly classy and gorgeous! 

Dress: Marchesa Resort 2012 

Shoes: Jimmy Choo ''Greta'' Pumps

Nikki wore this outstanding minty, flowing dress from Marchesa's Resort 2012 collection - I was so impressed with her choice of dress, it really catapulted her into the spotlight in my opinion. The minty colour is dreamy with the gold embroidered detail on the side, waist and shoulder, the combination is delicious and something I hope to see more of. 


I think the dress is perfect for her trim figure and the flowing chiffon gives a goddess effect which the other two almost lacked plus look at the colours light up when the camera hits them, its magical! Nikki paired her gorgeous gown with gold Jimmy Choo pumps which were a perfect choice. 


Nikki completed her look with classic, cascading waves and soft smoky eye make-up - very fresh faces and lovely! Probably the best I've ever seen her look (I've said that a lot with the Twilight girls, lol). 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment