Friday 17 December 2010

My Interests

So since my introduction is done and dusted I thought I'd give you an insight into my mind (I guess...) about everything I love/like etc..I might even explain why, hahahha.

Love:
Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester, Angelina Jolie, Chanel, Balmain, Blake Lively, Paul Walker, Ian Somerhalder, Beautiful Women, Christian Louboutin, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Raquel Zimmermann, Fashion Models (Jessica Stam, Freja Beha Erichsen ,Sasha Pivovarova, Adriana Lima, Lily Donaldson, Kate Moss...lots of others), The Vampire Diaries, MAC Cosmetics, Karl Lagerfeld, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Paris, NEW YORK!!, Anne Hathaway, Vogue, 90210, Elle, Glamour Magazine, Marie Claire, Lanvin, Dior! Oh and I buy Grazia, Look & More every single week without fail..obsessed! Music(something I couldn't live without) Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Perfume...I've figured out my top 3: Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel & Dior Poison!

Expect posts relating to those things up there...they are my lovesssss! ^^^

I also adore listening to other peoples opinions on subjects that I'm passionate about...it helps if we agree!

I have a few confessions too, I do regularly visit gossip sites like PerezHilton, JustJared etc simply because of interest, I couldn't be as harsh as Perez is and there have been times where I've hated him...yet I've still visited his site (strange!). Hey I even visit CocoPerez even though I don't always agree with his thoughts on fashion (mine are far superior, haha joke!) I just do it...it's harmless, right?!

You might even notice I do indeed have a slight obsession with the Gossip Girl cast, Leighton & Blake in particular....as you might have noticed from my blog's name LOL. I just love the fact that they are totally different looking and have different taste in clothes, point is, I'll speak a lot about them!

Oh and I'm super obsessed with TV Shows....GG, 90210, Vampire Diaries..all those 'in' shows, I'm down with!

Movies are another love/passion/obsession, I love romanctic, horror, comedy...every genre really! And erm my favourite actress is Angelina Jolie aka God's Gift..she leaves me speechless!


Well, I hope that was interesting!

Til next time!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment