Friday 17 December 2010

Music of the Moment: Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj

Music is something I couldn't possibly live without and I'm going to promise to regularly blog about it, whether it's old albums or new songs etc..it'll be here.

One particular album I love right now is Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday. Yes, I'm a rap fan and yes Nicki is hardcore with her lyrics but, that's why I love her!
She's a breath of fresh air and my music obsession at the moment!

Her album is definitely not for the faint hearted, some of the things she says are pretty filthy but for me, it's not a problem, I can handle swearing cuz I swear a lot myself (although, I'm on my best behaviour here). A few of the songs suprisingly are about love/lust and there are moments where Nicki seems vulnerable and like any other young woman, Save Me is a good example!


I don't have time to do a full review right now because it's almost 3am and I have to be up at around 7:30 (shitttttt!) so maybe another time!

But, check Nicki's album out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment