Wednesday 22 December 2010

Model Spotlight: Anja Rubik

I've had quite an obsession with Anja for a while now, the girl is just mesmerizing and most definitely one my favourite models.

She is abnormally tall (5''11) and has the sickest body, what I love about her is the fact that she is the ultimate amazon...long limbs, perfect bone structure, beautiful face yet not in the most obvious way and has a career to die for.

There is something about Anja that just pulls you in, she looks different to the rest. Everytime I see her in magazines I'm always staring at her. There have been moments where I've really had to focus to see if I'm seeing Anja in an editorial because she can easily look like a completely different person, depending on her hair and poses. She's my current obsession along with Freja Beha because they both have very sharp features, long but sharp faces e.g bone structure, noses & lips.

Having been in ads for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloé, Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Estee Lauder and many others, she is one of the most in demand models of the moment.







Mesmerizing




With the beautiful Doutzen.

My favourite Balmain girl along with Freja.

Her short hair is my favourite of hers, she looks like a Goddess.




Sickest body I've seen! Those legs are never ending!


Anja = Love




With the gorgeous Maryna


At Elie Saab looking like an angel.




Sexiest human out there.


A day in the life...


Speak of the devil...with Freja.


Glamorous when she feels like it.



With Daria at Balmain in that dress..God!

 

Bye bitches!


Anja, Karl & Natasha = Perfect Trio. Now, where is my darling Freja, she would top it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment