Tuesday 21 December 2010

Beautiful Faces: Megan Fox

Ever since she appeared in Transformers in 2007, Megan Fox has become one of the most well known young actresses in the world as well as being included in every 'hot/sexiest' list imaginable, yes Megan is ridiculously hot but she's also in my opinion amazingly beautiful.

She's also the new face of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics which says a lot, she's also in his lingerie adverts along side Cristiano Ronaldo, couldn't have picked better models.

Here are some of my favourite photos of Megan...



Face of an angel.


Beauty at it's finest.



Does she ever not look perfect?!


Her red lips go perfectly with the colour of her dress, the combination reminds me of jewels for some reason. Beautiful look.



I'm slightly obsessed with Megan's lip colour in this photo, I've been doing the same lip for months now no matter what the weather/day/mak-up it just goes beautifully, especially if your quite pale.



I love the fact that she looks quite ghostly here, I've always been a fan of black hair with pale skin, there's something very sexy and mysterious about it and those red lips are the cherry on top.



Not just a beautiful face, Megan has become quite the style icon as of late. She's been wearing some lovely gowns and dresses ever since her career boomed. This Donna Karan dress is beautiful and the colour suits her a hell of a lot.



An oldie but a goodie, one of the moments where I realised she was insanely gorgeous.



Another early Transformers fame photo but she looks so breathtakingly beautiful that I had to include it.



A close-up of Megan at the Golden Globes and who could forget that stunning gold Ralph Lauren dress she wore? One of her best looks for sure.



Even with barely there make-up she's still beautiful, natural beauty always comes out on top ladies. She should wear white more often...




One of my favourite beauty moments of Megan's, I love her hair styled like this and the dress goes beautifully with her pale skin and jet black hair.

The dress she's wearing is also gorgeous, very demure but still sexy.





Enjoy the Megan Fox goodness.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment