Tuesday 21 December 2010

Best of Katy Perry in 2010.

A list of Katy's best outfits this year which I loved. Enjoy :)


1) Katy in Zac Posen:


A beautiful and demure look on Katy, I especially love that blunt fringe on her. The Indian theme is gorgeous and it's clear it was a thought out look, no wonder it all mixes beautifully.  A little fun fact about Katy is that she apparently doesn't like wearing backless dresses and this is probably the first time she's worn one..well she looks fantastic!


2) Katy in The Blonds:


One of my absolute favourites of Katy's this year, it's just so Katy! The Blonds are amazing and every piece they make is just magical, Katy is no doubt a The Blonds addict as she's been wearing their pieces a lot this year. Colourful, sexy, LOUD = Katy in The Blonds


3) Katy in Zuhair Murad:

The first time I saw Katy in this beautiful dress, I was speechless. This dress was made for her body, it fits her like a glove, hugs her in all the right places and shows off her amazing curves. There are no other words apart from Amazing and Stunning. I definitely hope she wears more of these kind of designes.



4) Katy in Marchesa:


Katy wore this Marchesa creation at the 2010 VMA's and she looked gorgeous, as usual. I'm a little obsessed with Marchesa dresses at the minute and I can never fault them, this dress is fun, sexy and pretty unique, like Katy herself. Those colourful streaks in her hair make the look even more fun, kudos to Katy!


5) Katy in Cute Circuit:


Definitely a memorable dress of Katy's, it was one of the most talked about dresses at the MET Gala this year and it's not hard to see why. The LED lights and chiffon make for a very unique and beautiful dress, Katy looked fantastic.



6) Katy in Zuhair Murad:


 
Another favourite of mine from Katy this year, that blue wig amazing by the way! This sexy dress is perfect for Katy as it's daring and a little cheeky...I think by now it's been established that Katy's style is exactly that.
A very revealing choice but I'm not suprised and those Rock & Republic shoes are to die for!



7) Katy in Hervé Léger:



Another one of those 'must've been made for her dresses', this Hervé Léger beauty is beautiful on her and the colour looks great against her tanned skin. Hervé dresses are definitely best on women with some curves that's when they really give their full effect.



8) Katy in Jeremy Scott:



This Jeremy Scott dress is quirky, slightly strange but beautiful, the colour is certainly gorgeous on Katy there is no doubt about it. I like that she's paired the beautiful red dress with blue shoes, it's not usually a pairing I'm fond of but it definitely works here. Top marks for originality!



9) Katy in Badgley Mischka:



This beautiful Badgley Mischka dress is divine on Katy, the soft pink and embellishment are just stunning on her. One of her best dresses for sure, it's a colour she should definitely wear more of! Beautiful, that's all I can say!


10) Katy in Georges Chakra:


A very soft and feminine look on KP, gold looks fantastic on her and the dress fits her perfectly. A really nice look on Katy that will be remembered.



NEWS FLASH: These last two are my absolute favourite of hers and believe me I left the best for last, I can't get over how amazing both dresses are! Here we go...


1) Katy in Ashish:





This amazing electric blue dress left me speechless, honestly! One of the sexiest dresses she has ever worn, she looks like perfection, everything is right...the hair, make-up, the shoes and that dress deserves a freakin award! Russell Brand is a very lucky man!


2) Katy in The Blonds:




I am utterly obsessed with this beauty from The Blonds, I can't take the perfection..it's too much! The colours, the shape of the dress are just a dream and perfect for Katy. Hands down my favourite Katy look. If I could own a single dress of hers, this would be it without a doubt. And can I also add that I'm in love with her hair and make-up..perfection!




And I'm done! Hope you like my choices! I adore Katy's music and her fashion, she's a breath of fresh air in both in industries and I can't wait to see what she wears in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment