Sunday 26 February 2012

Zoe Saldana In Balmain – 2012 Independent Spirit Awards

Zoe Saldana was another attendee at the 2012 Independent Spirit Awards yesterday evening held in Santa Monica. Zoe hasn't been attending that many red carpet events this year so I was very glad to see her and as I always do, I left the best for last.
She wore a dress I've been dreaming to see on the red carpet and she made my dreams come true, she was by far the best dressed for me last night.

Dress: Balmain Spring 2012
Heels: Brian Atwood 'Zenith' Pumps

Zoe wore one of my absolute favourite dresses from Balmain's Spring 2012 collection which is finally starting to hit the red carpet! Her stunning brocade-like mini dress had a gorgeous all round floral print, gold detailing and structured shoulders to give it that classic Balmain feel. I fell in love with this dress from the moment I saw it and have been waiting for someone worthy to give it an outing - Zoe is perfect for the dress as she's an avid Balmain fan plus she's high fashion enough to pull it off. I better stop gushing because I could go on all night but Zoe accessorized with nude Brian Atwood pumps to elongate her already very long legs, work it Zoe!



Zoe completed her amazing look with tousled waves and her signature smokey eyes with lashings of eyeliner, I love it all and its got me so excited for what she'll wear next!



P.S I'm currently watch E!'s Academy Awards coverage, I'm dying to see Angelina, Emma Stone and Cameron Diaz to name a few but still waiting! I won't be doing any coverage now as its late but I will do in the coming days! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment