Sunday 26 February 2012

Lana Del Rey In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Brit Awards

My favourite singer of the moment, Lana Del Rey attended the 2012 Brit Awards held in London on Tuesday night. The sultry songstress won 'International Breakthrough Act' which had me in fits of excitement as its much deserved for her plus it was one of her first big award wins, with hopefully many more to come!

Dress: Vivienne Westwood

Lana wore this stunning, red off-the-shoulder Vivienne Westwood gown that also had a flowing train and a clinched in waist. This style of dress isn't entirely unique but it works well with Lana's persona and looks fantastic on her, the colour is very complementary and I love that the shoulder detail extends all around the bust. It was styled simply with red nails and De Beers earrings but I think it was enough to not overpower her, she looks great and a definite best dressed of the night! 

Lana completed her look with sleek, wavy locks and lashes of eyeliner to accentuate her hazel peepers. I'm totally in love with Lana either way, she's perfect in my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment