Sunday 26 February 2012

Emma Stone In Elie Saab Couture – 5th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

Fashion's newest darling, Emma Stone attended the 5th Annual ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon on Thursday evening in support of her 'The Help' co-stars.
The gorgeous red-head will be at tonight's Academy Awards (squeal!) along with many famous faces that I'm dying to see, I just know Emma will impress me because she always does!

Dress: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture
Heels: Brian Atwood 'Wagner' Pumps
Clutch: Salvatore Ferragamo

Emma gave us a look at the second red-carpet outing for an Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture piece. The gorgeous actress wore this ethereal, white embroidered dress with three-quarter length sleeves and a billowy skirt. I'm in love with Elie Saab's Spring 2012 Couture collection so I'm excited that the looks are starting to pop up slowly and with Emma always being flawless, I got my wish! I love the embroidery on the dress, its pure craftsmanship at its best and the white looks so crystal clear that I can't help but wonder how beautiful it must be in real life! 

Emma accessorized with a gorgeous Ferragamo clutch and Brian Atwood heels but a pop of colour would've been nice! A half-up-half-down style was perfect for the cute dress and light taupe eyeshadow and nude lips provided the finishing touches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment