Wednesday 29 February 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford - 2012 Academy Awards

Gwyneth Paltrow was my best dressed lady at the 2012 Academy Awards on Sunday. I was surprised to see her but when I caught sight of her dress, lets just say my jaw dropped. The minute I saw her, my mind was made up about who was the Best Dressed and for me it was Gwyneth hands down, I'm still in awe when I see the pictures, its just surreal.

Dress: Tom Ford Fall 2012
Heels: Jimmy Choo 'Koko' Sandals


Gwyneth gave us our first look at Tom Ford's super secret Fall 2012 collection on Sunday. The blonde beauty looked breathtaking in this one shouldered white gown which she paired with an uber chic matching white cape. I'm completely obsessed with the dress and the cape itself, it adds so much to the whole look - its exquisitely crisp white gives it such a chicness that no one else had but the unique design is what really stepped it up. She looks wonderful and was definitely the right choice to showcase the collection, tall and lean was the prerequisite for this dress!

Gwyneth completed her angelic look with a low, sleek ponytail and her signature natural make-up - anything more would've been too much for her dress. Everything about her is sensational and I'm completely in love with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment