Friday 17 February 2012

Rihanna in Giorgio Armani - 2012 GRAMMY Awards

Rihanna attended the 2012 GRAMMY Awards last Sunday night, the Bajan songstress won an award on the night, adding to her list of Grammy's!
I'm sorry I'm posting these so late guys but I've been quite busy these past few days and have had zero time, I do now however and I'm back!

Dress: Giorgio Armani Custom

Rihanna had all our jaws dropping at the sight of her looking ridiculously sexy. The daring singer wore a simple yet breathtaking custom-made, fitted black Giorgio Armani gown with a sophisticated centre split and a deep plunging neckline. I wasn't expecting RiRi to wear black but this dress is so sexy that I couldn't imagine her in anything else..its' classic Rihanna with Giorgio Armani's elegance. She accessorized with Christian Louboutin PVC strappy pumps, gold clutch and pendant necklaces which ran all the way down the plunge...seriously amazing, my best dressed of the night. 

The stunning singer showcased her new blonde do' for the first time on the red carpet in its curly glory. I definitely like the hair but I wish she would sort the roots out, other than that her make-up was perfect, the smudged eyeliner accentuates her green peepers and nude lipstick gives a sexy feel to the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment