Friday 10 February 2012

Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton - amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2012 Fashion Week

Leighton Meester made her red carpet debut of 2012 at the amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2012 Fashion Week on Thursday night along with a whole host of fashionistas. The 'Gossip Girl' actress has barely been spotted so far this year with this being her first formal red-carpet appearance...damn I've missed her, it's not the same without her.

Dress: Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012
Coat: Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012
Heels: Louis Vuitton 'Varennes' Pumps
Clutch: Louis Vuitton Minaudiére Trésor 

The gorgeous Leighton wore this strapless, black v-neck dress from Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2012 collection. When I first saw this I genuinely thought it was a simple LBD but those furry panels on the side quickly made me retract that thought! The black belt adds some definition to this heavy dress and nips Leighton's waist in. Leigh is a loyal LV fan so its no surprise to see her in this get-up plus I think the whole concept of the dress is very weather appropriate, she looks all cosy I'm so jealous! 

As well as the dress Leighton was also spotted wearing this LV Pre-Fall 2012 coat along with LV black pumps and glistening minaudiére. I love this whole look, its classic edgy Leighton with some ladylike elements, perfect and here's hoping she attends some fashion shows during NYFW! 


Leighton completed her elegant look with soft waves, flawless skin and light smoky eyes. I adore her, always have and always will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment