Sunday 19 February 2012

Katy Perry in Elie Saab Couture - 2012 GRAMMY Awards

Katy Perry was another exquisitely dressed nominee at last weeks 2012 GRAMMY Awards. The 'California Gurls' singer made a stunning debut to the red carpet scene after her recent divorce from Russell Brand and it seems she's doing well for herself.
She may not have won a Grammy but she did give a great performance of 'Part Of Me' which is a song I've been loving for a while, its good to have Katy back!

Dress: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture

Katy became the first to wear an Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture look on the red carpet much to my surprise. She chose this stunning light blue, three-quarter sleeve dress embellished floral appliqué gown with scoop back and a clinched in waist accented with a simple ribbon. I think the light blue is a phenomenal colour and the embellishment on the dress is classic Elie Saab. She certainly surprised me with this glamorous look but I can't deny she looks great, everything goes perfectly!


Katy completed her look with a high up-do - I have to say though, I'm getting tired of her ever changing hair colours, I wish she would go back to her black hair, can you imagine how amazing this would've look with her raven locks?  Diamond earrings and a pink lip added the finishing touches to her great come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment