Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cameron Diaz in Gucci Premiére - 2012 Academy Awardsc

Cameron Diaz attended the 2012 Academy Award yesterday evening on presenting duties. The bubbly blonde presented an Award with 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' co-star Jennifer Lopez who looked equally beautiful, more on that later though.
It's been a while since Cameron has been on the Awards season scene and when I found out she was attending I was ecstatic as I love her style.

Dress: Gucci Premiére

Cameron wore this beautiful, pale nude strapless gown with a fitted top half and full skirt of chiffon layers embroidered with silver and nude bugle beads along with silver fringing. The amazing gown is Gucci Premiére which we all know is usually reserved for Cannes Film Festival starlets but Cameron is worthy of such a gown. I knew Cameron would impress me and she's surpassed my expectations - the dress is a concoction of things that I love. From the pale nude colour to the amazing skirt with an array of layers and embellishments its every girls dream. 

Cammy styled her newly chopped bob into a deep parting with sweeping fringe. Her make-up was classic Cameron - flawless skin, nude lips and a slick of eyeliner to add some definition. Gorgeous all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment