Thursday 1 September 2011

MTV VMA's 2011: Selena Gomez

The annual VMA's were held on Sunday and an array of musicians were present, I'm a huge fan of the VMA's they were actually my favourite awards show a few years go but recently I haven't really been interested in watching the shows although I do have in interest in the outfits (lol). In my honest opinion the outfits weren't very exciting but a few did catch my attention so I might as well include them, I'm going to writing about each look in separate posts as that's easier so lets get on! First up: Selena Gomez, I haven't blogged about Selena before because I don't see her as much of a fashionista but I genuinely liked her get up this time plus I needed more people to write about (lol)




Dress: Julien MacDonald Fall 2011


Shoes: Brian Atwood ''Starlet'' Pumps


Clutch: Judith Leiber 

Selena chose this intricate black Julien MacDonald dress for the VMA's this year, the gothic dress features a lace neckline, short skirt at the front and an overlay at the back with a long train. Its quite different from anything Selena has worn before, its pretty dark and gothic but its appropriate for the VMA's - its all about being dramatic and over the top but Selena does so looking lovely! 


Selena paired her beautiful dress with Brian Atwood pumps and a metallic Judith Leiber clutch, perfect accessories for her stand out dress! I love this look on Selena, its very grown up and come on, she looks hot! 


Her look was finished with smoky eye make-up and an up do, gorgeous! 





Up Next: Kelly Rowland!

No comments:

Post a Comment