Thursday 1 September 2011

MTV VMA's 2011: Katy Perry

Katy Perry was another attendee at the VMA's, she was the biggest winner of the night and had a ton of outfit changes through out the show but this Atelier Versace look was my favourite. Katy also debut her brand new pink hair to the world, I'm not its biggest fan because I think she looks amazing with black hair but whatever makes Katy happy!


Dress: Atelier Versace


Shoes: Jimmy Choo Resort 2012


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz 



Katy wore this beautiful geisha style Atelier Versace which was wonderfully detailed with cherry blossom shaped sequins and crystals on a baby blue background, so gorgeous! Katy kept the theme going by wearing some cherry blossom in her new pink hair which I don't love but it goes with her theme! She of course also carried a parasol to match her geisha look!


I adore the detail and design of her dress, its original and beautifully crafted plus very fun and typical Katy. It doesn't look like an average Versace piece but none the less, I love it! Another thing which I loved were Katy's Jimmy Choo ''Beak'' heels which are so beautiful that I can't stop talking about them, the colour is amazing and really complements her skin. They're just beautiful and definitely my favourite shoe of the night! 


I love this picture of Katy, she looks so pretty and ethereal! She finished her look with lavender eye make-up, a pink lip and of course wavy pink hair, hey its fun and very Katy so I'll forgive it! How beautiful is her dress up close?!



Up Next: Beyoncé!!

No comments:

Post a Comment