Thursday 1 September 2011

MTV VMA's 2011: Britney Spears

Britney Spears attended the awards on Sunday and was also the attendee of honour, rightly so if you ask me! I'm a huge Britney fan, have been since 1998 and have supported and loved her through everything - she reminds me of the years when pop music was amazing and shocking because right now everyone is just copying each other. Her latest album Femme Fatale is one my favourites of 2011, truly the Britney I love - I just adore her no matter what!



Dress: Moschino Chevron Patterned Sequin Romper


Shoes: Gina Cruz Peep Toe Platform Boots


Brit wore this sparkly Moschino romper for her appearance at the Awards which funnily enough I thought was a really short dress at first but nope, its a romper! She looks healthy and in great shape, contrary to what the media say about her. Her look isn't over the top (although I wish it was) but that's OK, Brit doesn't attend many red carpet events so its just lovely to see her anyway. I think she looks great in her outfit, like the Britney I fell in love with! Only thing I and a lot of others would change are her choice of footwear - far too heavy and really shortens her legs, a nude pump would've been a better choice!


Brit's hair & make-up was lovely, cascading blonde waves and a brown smoky eye with nude lips and flawless skin, gorgeous! 


Brit won two awards, yayy!! :)




Up Next: Miley Cyrus!

No comments:

Post a Comment