Sunday 18 September 2011

Leighton Meester at ''The Oranges'' Premiere in Toronto.

As I mentioned in my last post about Leighton, she was recently at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Premiere her new movie ''The Oranges'' in which Leighton's character 'Nina' starts an affair with an older family friend (Hugh Laurie)..hmm should be interesting! The film had a great response from the critics and has recently been picked up by a distributor and due for release in 2012, can't wait! In the meantime here are some pictures of our girl looking amazing...

Top/Skirt: Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 Broiderie Anglaise Top & Skirt 


Shoes: Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 Ankle Strap Pumps


Clutch: Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 Buckle Clutch


Leighton wore this stunning McQueen combo of a top & skirt from his Resort 2012 collection, she's the second after Anne Hathaway to wear piece from this collection, lucky girl! I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw Leighton in this because she looks so grown up and sophisticated yet there's a peak of  the edgy Leighton we all love. 


She paired her look with leopard print shoes and a buckle clutch from the same collection, she was head to toe in Alexander McQueen and I couldn't be happier because I've been waiting for the day Leighton wears McQueen on a red carpet and my wish came true! 
She looked stunning and probably better than anyone else at TIFF, I'm loving this new grown up look on Leighton and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! 


One last look at Leighton's McQueen ensemble and a little closer look at her beautiful clutch, isn't it to die for? Ugh she's so amazing! 



My favourite girl looked beautiful with a half up half down hair style which really accentuated her fringe and I love this dark chocolate hair colour on her! Her make-up consisted of a dark purple eyeshadow, black liner and plenty of mascara to draw attention to those big brown peepers, she finished it off with a slick of gloss. When does she ever not look beautiful? Best looking girl out there for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment