Thursday 1 September 2011

MTV VMA's 2011: Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus attended the VMA's on Sunday looking fantastic in a skin tight Cavalli dress. I'll admit I've never liked Miley but she's really grown on my lately and I don't even know why, I actually like the girl now which is why I decided to include her in my best dressed list and she really did look great on this occasion!


Dress: Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2011 


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz


Miley wore this lovely Cavalli dress which has an interesting print as the top half is animal print while the bottom half is flowers, pretty cool! I personally really liked this dress on her and I thought it fit her body perfectly, its sexy but not overly fussy! 


The dress was also backless, if you didn't already know! I like the colour on Miley, it really complements her and its perfect with her accessories, which by the way were all Lorraine Schwartz!
I loved her jewellery, even if it was an insane amount but I thought it added some much needed glitz to her dress, her earrings in particular are giving me serious envy!


Miley looked stunning, her make-up consisted of liquid eye liner and gold rimmed eyes with fluttery lashes, her eyes are definitely her best feature, they're beautiful! I also really liked her eyebrows, so well plucked and bold!! Also, here's a close up of her amazing Lorraine Schwartz earrings - OMG I want!! 




Up Next: Katy Perry!

No comments:

Post a Comment