Wednesday 14 September 2011

Leighton Meester at Tiffany & Co's Fashion's Night Out.

Leighton Meester attended Tiffany & Co's Fashion's Night Out party on Thursday for a performance of her new songs with the band Check in the Dark! Leighton looked beautiful as always and sounded angelic on her songs, I genuinely cannot wait for her album she's gone into a totally different direction this time and it couldn't have come out better! My personal favourite song is 'The Stand In', I die!!


Dress: Carven Resort 2012


Shoes: Roger Vivier Buckle Flat Pumps


Jewellery: Tiffany & Co (obviously) 




Leighton wore this beautiful sky blue, cloud printed dress at Tiffany's from Carven's Resort 2012 collection. I believe Leighton is only the second person to wear this collection and she really kept the ethereal feel to the dress by not over doing it with the accessories. 


My lovely Leigh paired her dress with Roger Vivier flat pumps which is quite an unusual move on red carpets but our girl was performing so naturally she wanted to be comfortable! She did however wear some Tiffany & Co jewellery, one being a pendant necklace with her initial on it, the other being a gorgeous star shaped necklace and a pair of dark blue earrings ( can be seen better in next picture). 


Leighton's natural beauty radiated as always, she kept her hair undone and natural while sporting her fringe which I personally love, it looks great on her and I love it when her hair is a chocolate brown, its her best colour. Her make-up was also light with a little black liner on the eyes and a gorgeous lip colour which I can't describe lol..she always wears it and I'm dying to know what it is! 

Love Leighton and love this look!



Up Next: Leighton at TIFF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment