Thursday 1 September 2011

MTV VMA's 2011: Beyoncé

Last but definitely not least, we have Beyoncé! She was definitely my favourite of the night because of her beautiful Lanvin dress but also because she's pregnant!!!! My jaw dropped when I saw B holding her adorable baby bump, its what I and everybody else have been waiting to hear and I couldn't be more excited for her and Jay-Z, they're going to make amazing parents! Such a beautiful way to announce it, so so happy for them!


Dress: Lanvin Fall 2011


Shoes: Rene Caovilla 


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz


Beyoncé wore this gorgeous draped gown from Lanvin's Fall 2011 collection in a bright orangey red which is much better than the nude runway version! The cut away detail and one shoulder looked beautiful with her baby bump which she wasn't showing in this picture but isn't she just glowing?


And here was our first peek of the baby bump, B looks so beautiful here that I'm lost for words! Happiness is radiating from within and damn it suits her! Back to the dress, the colour looked sensational on her and the dress itself had a very glamorous feel to it unlike some of the other attendees! 
She finished her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels, including a beautiful emerald ring which was a nice contrast from her dress and white diamond earrings, perfection!


A side sweeping ponytail and pretty make-up complete B's look, she just looks amazing and I'll be on the look out for her maternity style!



Congratulations Beyoncé & Jay Z!!

That's it for my VMA's instalment, hope you've all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment