Saturday 6 August 2011

September Issues, 2011.

Hello loves! I was feeling slightly bored and in need of writing a nice lil post, I was scrambling to think about what I could possibly write about and *light bulb moment*..THE SEPTEMBER issues, the most important issues of the fashion year! All of the major style bibles e.g. Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Vanity Fair and many more have chosen their September cover girls and they all look fantastic! Not all covers have been released so there are still more to come from US Vogue, US Glamour & US Marie Claire etc.


Marie Claire UK: Anne Hathaway:

The lovely Anne has landed the Marie Claire UK cover which I bought the other day because I adore Marie Claire! The pictures and fashion are beautiful and so is Anne but I wish they'd chosen another photo for the cover, something more alluring but none the less, its a great cover! 





Vanity Fair: Jennifer Lopez

J-Lo is on Vanity Fair's Sept cover looking all beautiful and serious, its her first ''post-split'' interview so they're sure to gain plenty of sales from Jenny! 





ELLE US: Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth is on ELLE US's cover looking fantastic, she looks fresh and not overly made up, very statuesque! 





Harper's Bazaar UK: Beyoncé

Queen B is of course on a Harpers Bazaar cover and surprisingly on the UK edition! I'm sure everyone has see the pics of B posing in Paris in a beautiful Gucci gown, word got out that it was for Harpers Bazaar and of course, everyone assumed it was for the US but nope..we get B, doesn't she look fantastic? 




ELLE UK: Kirsten Dunst 

The beautiful Kirsten landed the UK ELLE cover looking incredibly pretty, the flowers and colours are captivating and her piercing blue eyes are amazing! Glad you're happier bb! 





Glamour UK: Mila Kunis

One of my current girl crushes, Mila Kunis is on the UK Glamour cover and I cannot wait to buy this, I'm a Glamour addict! Mila looks great and I'm glad they chose her for the cover! 






Vogue UK: Freja Beha Erichsen

One of my favourite models of all time, Freja was chosen as the cover girl for UK Vogue and I don't blame them, she's amazing and can sell pretty much everything! Love her! 




InStyle UK: Freida Pinto

InStyle UK cover girl Freida Pinto is looking gorgeous on her cover, she's wearing Pucci and looking damn fine! Can't wait to see it on the shelves! 





British GQ: Bar Rafaeli


And because I had to add something for the dudes out there..GQ UK cover girl Bar is looking smoking on their Sept issue, very seductive indeed, she's a beautiful girl! 






I'll add more as they surface! :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment