Monday 8 August 2011

Teen Choice Awards, 2011: The Kardashians!

The annual TCA's took place last night in LA and it was filled with gorgeous actresses, singers, reality TV stars etc! I completely forgot the TCA's were even on last night so I got lovely surprise when I woke up, so many beautiful outfits to talk about!!
I decided to split my TCA coverages into separate posts as its a lil easier for me, so I've started with the my favourite reality TV sisters: The Kardashians! Kim, Kourtney & Khloé were in attendance and so were their little sisters Kendall & Kylie Jenner, they all looked great so here we go!



Kim in Givenchy and Christian Louboutin ''Pigalle'' pumps:


Kim looked fantastic in her little Givenchy feather monochrome number! I'm loving the detail around the waist I think it gives it a little edge rather it just being black & white plus I like that she chose something different in comparison to her sisters! So beautiful! Oh and her jewellery is all Lorraine Schwartz, as always! 


Anybody who knows me, knows I think Kim is a beautiful girl, I mean she's just stunning, look at that face! She does go overboard with the make-up sometimes but its easy to see that she'd be stunning with or without it, she's gorgeous!!





Kourtney in Blaque Label & Christian Louboutin ''Rolando Python'' pumps:


Kourtney is arguably my favourite Kardashian sister because I love her no bullshit sense of humour plus she wears amazing clothes! 
The colour of this lovely dress really stands out against her lovely olive skin & dark hair, I love that Kourtney always wears something completely different to her sisters when out for appearances, she's the most likely to be caught in bold colours for sure! She paired her look with Louboutins and a Chanel clutch! 


Looking as gorgeous as ever, Kourtney went for heavy liner to accentuate her beautiful dark eyes and put her hair in a bun to let her dress do the talking, smart girl! And her jewellery is all by Lorraine Schwartz! 




Khloé in Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2011 & Jimmy Choo's:


Khloé's beautiful animal print Cavalli dress is my favourite out of the Kardashian dresses this time round! She looks like a goddess in this dress, I love how well her clutch suites the dress and how confident she looks, I absolutely adore Khloé, she's probably the funniest person in the world and I think she looks stunning in this getup! 


Another thing I love about Khloé last night was her hair, she must've purposely made her hair huge - almost lioness like to match with the animal print on the dress, I love the colour too she should keep it like this! 




Kardashians & Jenners:

Don't they all look gorgeous? And look how tall Kendall & Kylie have gotten, they're towering over their older sisters :O



That's it for the Kardashians!
Up next: Actresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment