Wednesday 10 August 2011

Teen Choice Awards, 2011: Ladies of Pretty Little Liars!

Hello again, well aren't I posting a lot today, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself! As promised in the previous post, I'm dedicating this entirely to the Pretty Little Liars ladies, who were all in attendance! I love the show and the girls so lets get going!




Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abazoğlu Spring 2010 HC & Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps:


The gorgeous Lucy wore this beautiful little cut out dress that I love!! I adore the length of the dress, Lucy definitely has the body to pull it off and the two colours are stunning together! Another thing that attracted me to Lucy's dress is the cut-out detail, its very sexy and she looks like a total bombshell! 


Anybody something strange about Lucy's shoes? They're heel-less! I didn't notice myself until I saw it on another site, damn, she really went all out on this occasion! I'm loving Lucy's look...a contender for best dressed out of her cast-mates! 


As I said before, Lucy looked absolutely beautiful (doesn't she always?), I love her dark chocolate hair that she's swept to the side and her make-up is lovely, she always does a smoky eye to enhance those amazing green peepers of hers! 





Ashley Benson in Alice + Olivia Fall/Winter 2011 & Ruthie Davis pumps:


The blonde of the group, Ashley wore this beautiful & very bright dress by Alice + Olivia, I'm loving the patterns and the combination of black & green, its very eye catching and suits her blonde hair to perfection! The dress looks gorgeous on her and I like her shoes, black was a good colour to go with and she's so cute, she's painted her toes bright green to match with her outfit! OK, I'm a geek lol. 


Ashley's hair & make-up was beautiful at this years TCA's! Her hair was in lovely waves and her make-up really made her gorgeous blue eyes stand out, stunning! 





Shay Mitchell in DKNY Resort 2012 & Jimmy Choo clutch:


The lovely Shay wore a skirt & blouse combo from DKNY's Resort 2012 collection...kudos for getting brand new attire girl! I'm in LOVE with the paillette skirt, the colour is amazing and I love they way it seems to reflect when exposed to light - I love it!! She paired her look with black peep toes and a black, jewel encrusted Jimmy Choo clutch, she looked fantastic and so put together!


Shay was the only of the girls to put her hair up and it certainly allowed for her outfit to do the talking, I think her care-free pony tail was lovely and so was her make-up, it had lots of brown/red undertones e.g. the lips and eyes. She's a beautiful girl, that's for sure! 





Troian Bellisario in Maria Lucia Hohan:


Last but certainly not least, the wonderful Troian wore this very romantic, lovely dress by Maria Lucia Hohan. I'm loving the colour on her and the general design of the dress as it fits her like a glove plus the chest & waist details are lovely and really accentuate her slender figure. Also, I like that she kept her jewellery at a minimum with only one bangle, one ring and pretty headband, it really complements the dress and of course, her. 


I love her hair, she's a little bee hive going on there and it looks great, the romantic waves really flatter the dress as its also pretty floaty and all romantic. Her make-up was flawless in my opinion, her skin was silky smooth, her lips very natural and she let those beautiful eyes do the talking, love it!





That's it for the PLL ladies, hope you all enjoyed it!
Up next: Blake Lively at TCA's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment