Monday 8 August 2011

Teen Choice Awards, 2011: Actresses!

Continuing from my post about the Kardashians at last nights TCA's, I'm dedicating this post to all the actresses who didn't fit in any other category! All of the ladies that I've chosen look amazing, there's only three of them but they all looked individual in their outfits and are regular red (in this case, blue) carpet favourites of mine! Lets get on with it:



Cameron Diaz in ALC mini dress & Burak Uyan sandals:

One of my fav actresses of all time, Cameron Diaz never disappoints me with her outfit choices and I like that she kept her look natural, not overly made up at all, although that's classic Cameron! 
That nude ALC mini dress looks great on her killer body and I'm loving those sandals, they're gorgeous! 

As always, Cameron kept her hair & make-up natural and fresh. She wore very little make-up, just a little to accentuate those amazing eyes of hers and kept her hair simply straight, lovely! 




Zoe Saldana in Lanvin Resort 2012 & Alexander McQueen pumps:

My girl Zoe wore an extremely new Lanvin Resort 2012 pleated dress which I love on her! The colour looks amazing on her and those Alexander McQueen pumps are to die for, plus the gold in the shoes works beautifully with the dress! I love Zoe and always adore what she wears, she really is becoming a fashion icon!


How damn beautiful is this girl? My God...that smile & those eyes are hypnotizing, she's so beautiful it hurts! That's all I'm saying about Zoe, she's drop dead gorgeous...take a look for yourself! 





Rachel Bilson in Chloé Resort 2012 & Brian Atwood ''Cohen Borchie'' boots:


The pretty Rachel also wore a brand new Resort 2012 dress, hers was by Chloé and it was heavily modified from the original but still lovely! I definitely like this dress on Rachel, she looks gorgeous in white/mint green...can't figure out what colour the dress is lol! Only criticism I have is her choice of footwear, I love those boots but not with this dress, the dress is too soft and pretty to be paired up with spikes - replace the shoes and its perfection! 


Her hair & make-up was simple, her hair was wavy however I prefer it when its poker straight..she looks amazing like that! She had a neutral smoky eye & nude lip combo for make-up, so pretty! 





Those were my favourite actresses that didn't fit in any other category, hope you liked it!
Up next: Ladies of Pretty Little Liars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment