Friday 17 June 2011

Blake's Promo Tours!

As we all know, Blake Lively has a new movie coming out very soon, Green Lantern in which she co stars with the hot Ryan Reynolds who plays Hal Jordan. Blake plays Carol Ferris, a fighter pilot and Hal's love interest in the much anticipated movie, it's released June 17th, so naturally the duo have been promoting it a hell of a lot and in return we got some great pictures of Blake!
I've also added pics from various other events which might not really tie in with Green Lantern!



June 7th, Green Lantern Conference:

Outfit: Chloé Silk Blouse & Chloé Pleated Skirt.


Shoes: Brian Atwood ''Zenith'' platform pumps.


Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz diamond rings of various shades.




Blake was literally looking like a ray of sunshine at the conference, she wore this lovely Chloé duo in yellow which looks beautiful against her blonde (it's back!!)! I love that she chose such a bright colour because one, its looks brilliant on her and two, because its not a colour that she's really worn before which adds to the excitement. Honestly ladies, if you a Blake blonde you need to be wearing this colour more often, it looks incredible!
She paired her outfit with black pumps but I think a nude peep toe would've looked better because black is such a harsh colour it makes a huge contrast against the bright yellow! 


OMG Blake's blonde shade is back, and how I've missed it! Her hair is the inspiration for my hair so naturally I've been dying to see it this colour again, it just looks gorgeous doesn't it?! Blake definitely looks best as a blonde and her particular shade is the most beautiful colour, its almost a California blonde with added chicness!


Could she be more adorable? I love her smile <3!






June 13th,  Ghetto Film School Spring Benefit, 2011:

Top: Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2012 Printed Long-sleeve Top

Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2012 Leather Skirt

Shoes: Christian Louboutin ''Fifi'' Pump in a paillette version.




Blake looked lovely all decked out in Marc's latest collection, she wore these two pieces to perfection in my eyes! I love the print on the top and how great it looks with the black leather skirt, it was even presented like this on the runway! 

Those sensational pins are out again! I love this whole outfit, its almost casual in contrast to Blake's other events outfits, she was there to present an award to a former GG co-star, but she still looked a million dollars to me!
Plus those lovely Louboutin's add a familiarity to Blake's choice of outfit, the heel wasn't too high but I still quite like them!

I love this picture of her, it just shows how gorgeous she is naturally! I love the care free hair & make-up that Blake always sports, it just adds a youthfulness and fresh look to her! I think her eyes in particular look stunning as they really stand out against her tanned skin and blonde hair..which I'm obsessed with so don't make me start!
Blake looks amazing!! 






June 14th, Outside the Today Show Studios and Arriving for Live with Regis & Kelly:

Dress: Tibi Floral Embroidery Cap Sleeve Dress from Spring 2011.

Shoes: Charlotte Olympia ''Dolly'' Pumps.

Jewellery: Lorraine Schwartz Diamond Flower Stud Earrings and Diamond & Platinum Ring.

Bag: Chanel ''Mademoiselle'' chain bag.



Blake looked stunning in this sky blue Tibi mini dress, I'm loving the colour on her, it just pops! I love these types of dresses in general and I know Blake has worn a few of these in the past and they look incredible on her! Her body is looking so amazing these days, I need to know her secret, those legs of hers are extraterrestrial! 


I'm loving Tibi in general lately and so are a lot of celebrities, I believe this is the second time Blake has been spotted in their pieces in a matter of weeks! That shade of blue is just amazing and so is the print on it Blake is just one of those people who looks good in all colours, she's a total chameleon. Very structured yet very sexy!
P.S. I'm in love with those Charlotte Olympia leopard print pumps, they're super high and chic!


This has to be my favourite hair & make-up look of Blake's out of all these appearances! I'm loving the hair style, she's got a lot of volume at the crown and then its all cascading down at her side, it looks beautiful, like her hair always does! I also really like her make-up because she just looks so fresh, its all very glowy and summery with the pink cheek and pink lip, she looks beautiful! 







June 15th, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno:

Dress: Missoni Fall 2011 RTW Knit Dress, modified version.

Shoes: Christian Louboutin '' 8 Mignon'' Sandals.

Jewellery: All Lorraine Schwartz.



Finally, Blake wore this modified Missoni dress at Jay Leno's last night just after the Green Lantern Premiere (cant wait to blog about that!!) I love the simplicity of the dress and how it looks on Blake, sparkly nudes always look fantastic and I like that show wore it with a vest under otherwise it would've been a lil too much! The length is great and I love how she accessorized it with a ton of jewels and those beautiful Louboutins!!


This picture gives us a better look at those gorgeous shoes, my oh my! The gold/green mixture of colour is amazing, it looks like a piece of jewellery from afar, I adore them and they're one of the few exciting shoes around. 
Blake's hair & make-up wasn't quite the same as she had it at the Premiere, her hair was loosely down and her make-up was less intense than before, she looked lovely! 


This is going to take a while, Blake wore a real handful of bangles and bracelets all by Lorraine Schwartz, she's wearing a ton of beautiful jewellery that its going to take me all day to name all of them lol, a solution is for you all to go here Blake's Jewellery , a fantastic site that is so helpful! One thing I can name are her Aqua Amethyst Coral Stone and Diamond earrings! 
On a serious note, she does wear the most amazing jewels, and the combination above is beautiful, all those colours pop next to each other and each diamond shimmers, its amazing.





Up next: Green Lantern Premiere, you're gonna love it! 

1 comment: