Monday 10 October 2011

Milan Fashion Week: Spring 2012 Favourites

As a continuation from my Fashion Week coverage, as promised I've gathered my favourites from Milan! As before I chose only my favourite fashion houses and just picked my favourite looks, I was a bit spoiled this time because not too many designers show at Milan and so I could afford to pick anywhere from 2 to 9 favourite looks from each of my chosen designers.

So far Milan has probably been my favourite out of the NY & London but that's mostly because I have a penchant for Italian fashion - its so glamorous, luxurious and sexy yet still remains high fashion, its really the best of both worlds. This season we saw a range of prints at D&G which was also the last show for Dolce & Gabbana's sister line plus splashings of colour at one of my absolute favourite shows, Salvatore Ferragamo. Anyway  enough rambling from me: see for yourself!



Alberta Ferreti:












Bottega Veneta:











D&G:














Dolce & Gabbana:















Emilio Pucci:













Fendi:









Gianfranco Ferre:










Giorgio Armani:














Gucci:

















Jil Sander:








Just Cavalli:











Moschino:










No. 21:










Prada:










Roberto Cavalli:



















Salvatore Ferragamo:


















Versace:



















Versus:













Up Next: Last stop in Paris - so much to choose from! 

No comments:

Post a Comment