Friday 7 October 2011

London Fashion Week: Spring 2012 Favourites

As a continuation of my Fashion Week report London is next on my agenda considering they're the second week of the month and of course the closest to me! As before I'm going to be picking my favourite looks from my favourite designers, the list is shorter this time as not many show at London but I surprisingly have a lot more favourites than I did with NY Fashion Week!

To me London is the home of the ''cool, rock-chick girl'', very much so the ''don't give a damn'' attitude that us English are so famous for, the designers are all young and hip with new ideas in mind e.g. graphic prints at Mary Katrantzou and a new found delicacy from many designers.
Here are my London Favourites!


Antonio Berardi:










Burberry Prorsum:












Christopher Kane:









David Koma:








Emilio de la Morena:









Erdem:








Giles:










House of Holland:








Issa:










Jonathan Saunders:








Julien MacDonald:












Marios Schwab:








Mark Fast:










Mary Katrantzou:











Matthew Williamson:



















Mulberry:










Peter Pilotto:











Roksanda Ilincic: 









Sass & Bide:










Temperley London:














Twenty8Twelve:













Up Next: The Glitz & Glamour of Milan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment