Monday 24 October 2011

Leighton Meester in Jason Wu - Jimmy Choo’s Icons Collection Dinner

My girl Leighton attended a private dinner for Jimmy Choo last Thursday to celebrate the release of their Icons Collection book - she's a big Jimmy Choo fan so I'm not surprised Leighton was invited to this private soiree, she was joined by actress Lake Bell and of course Jimmy Choo's leading lady Tamara Mellon. 


Dress: Jason Wu Spring 2012 Skirt & Blouse

Shoes: Jimmy Choo ''Scent'' Platform Wedges

Clutch: Jimmy Choo ''Cameo'' Clutch


Fashion forward as always, Leighton wore a straight off the runway Jason Wu look - its exactly how it was presented on the runway in September and I especially love that blouse its so pretty and floaty! She paired her look with Jimmy Choo wedges and a clutch (obviously) which are also from their Spring 2012 collection, Leighton was definitely going for a rock-chick look at this event as everything is so dark but I personally love it! 


Another picture of Leighton looking gorgeous in her get-up, I really hope we see her in more Spring 2012 pieces especially any from the Paris shows!


Last but not least, it seems Leigh has trimmed her fringe as it looks significantly shorter than before but none the less I love her dark brunette colour, its what suits her the most in my opinion. I also loved her dark make-up, Kohl rimmed eyes, plenty of mascara and a peachy lip gloss finished off her look - beautiful! 


Lake Bell, Tamara Mellon & Leighton looking lovely! 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment